Tuesday 24 June 2014

Can you just stick to one damn blog

I don't like staying put. I am well known to be indecisive. Windy, the laus call it. Nobody bothers to plan anything with me because whatever I said the first time, is going to go in circles and over the mountains and down back around the town clock before I decide nah you guys go ahead. Why I am even bothering to explain this is to tell you why I have a new blog. Whoever of you have persisted in following me up the mountain and down the Taufusi auku, you guys are the reason I continue to write. You and the voices that tell me omg Nydia you're the next Pulitzer prize winner dude. Yeah man. I forgot where this was going. Oh yeah! New blog. New me. New year. New situations and complications. That's me bro. Read on lol.

2 comments:

Tia said...

Seriously...lol

kuaback said...

Lol welcome back...again lol