Wednesday 5 November 2014

Eh ia I'm here

Didn't go anywhere. Just got caught up in umm life I suppose.

In short:

I turned 33 last month. In the words of Eduardo from that Filipino series which every Samoan and his dog fervently follows every Wednesday on TV1 at 9pm, "Oh My Gutt!" And summed up by this random song we all used to hear on 2AP back in 1983, "Ua sau le pogisa, aue ta lelava..." But on a positive note, I am still alive. Not many binge drinkers and chain smokers can say that. Ai a ua leva ga sosolo le cancer kokogu o le kigo a la e "I'm still alive!" Faapea le cancer "not for long, bitch." Ha!

The kids birthdays are coming up. Alofa mai seisi laka bank account please.

Two nights in a row, this has happened. Night 1- I felt something in my hair like a spider. I brushed it off, got up from the bed and saw a gigantic centipede. Fark. Night 2 - felt something crawling on my leg. Another gifarkingnormous centipede. Hmmm. It's a sign. A sign that great blessings are coming my way. Or...a sign that I need to stop sleeping on the farking floor. And buy more mortein. And on both occasions (Gigi and I sleep on the mattress on the floor), I jumped up and ran. And then came back cos I remember I had a sleeping child on the mattress. Yes, when in life-threatening situation, abandon all children and run.

I'm taking these pills for something. Not important what it is. The important thing is the bloody side effects. I'm depressed all the time. Suicidal sometimes. Crying constantly. Ok. Wait. That's the normal me. Seriously though. What the crap is happening to me. But it's ok - its making me blog lol that's gotta be something.

Have you ever been jealous of someone, like insanely jealous, and for no real valid reason? Yeah I'm going through that too. So there's this girl. She's more successful, killer job, perfect family husband and kids out of Women's Day, nice cars (yes that is very important to me), talks like she was born in a text book. Like literally talks with words I can't even pronounce, let alone spell correctly to type into google. And she's an academic. I see her every day and think goddammit I wanna be her. I want her smarts, her job, her money and her photogenic pretty kids. The husband, I can find a better one. But everything else, my gosh. I follow her on FB. And Instagram. And soon I'll be tailing her car in real life. I'm fast approaching stalker level. Help. If she was pretty, it could be understandable. But she's not, I'm like waaay prettier.

I don't know where that was going. I freak myself out just reading that.

I better take another antidepressant.

6 comments:

QueenB said...

Okay my coffee just comes out from my mouth onto the screen.. aikae ia se lol you never fail to make me laugh. If it makes you feel better, I have a woman crush too and going through a pretty depressing time but it's happy hour tonight so I'm good haha. Coming soon to island, I'll buy you a drink then too!

Siusega said...

Haha ehhh pei a ua leaga laka ulu lol let me know when u come over :)

kuaback said...

oohhh...a woman crush. I have 2..bhahahahaha
you crack me up. I'm personally picking u up from your house and taking you out when I come home! xoxo

Tia said...

Can't be me coz I don't have kids and umm...I'm pretty. Lol. Who is it???? I wanna know now!Hahaha.

Malo Nyds, good to see you back. Stop being depressed and go have a simoi makelika for me pretty pls ;)

Anonymous said...

we need to have that lunch we keep delaying - so we can compare woman-crushes (which in my case are really women-I-want-to-run-over-with-my-truck cos theyre so amazingly fabulous.)

Sina Tupou said...

OMG can you please stop stalking me? LOL. Keep up the blogging before those pill start working ;)