Monday 4 August 2014

Cake woes #754

So I promised my friend that I would make like the best superhero cake everrrr for his 7 year old son. That was like 3 months ago. The birthday has arrived. Like. Tomorrow. And I have no farking idea what to do! Motherkefs. I had big dreams for a three tiered cake of Superman, Batman and Spiderman with Hulk fist on the top. But bleh I can't make fondant to save my life. Now it's a sheet cake. Lord help me I'll be up all night shitting myself. And googling and pinteresting.

Pics of the nightmare to be posted up some day never. Good laaak.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

The dream cake sounded awesome. But I am sure the sheet cake tasted awesome too!

Siusega said...

Hey Melissa - well the birthday boy liked it, but what would a 5 year old kid know anyway? I bet his parents were like omg we paid for this crap? Haha!