Monday 25 August 2014

Lazy Post koe argen

A few more days before SIDS starts. Everyone is in a rush to get things ready. Airport pick ups. Road works. Logistics. Landscaping. Decorating. Planning planning planning. 

And where am I? 

Here. Wondering what to have for lunch today. The tuna salad or the toastie? What a bloody dilemma. 

Other less interesting happenings:

Have been spending more time with the kids instead of my imaginary lover (that's right, you were thinking it kae). I've discovered how advanced Elita's reading and spelling is. She's reading like a speedster and she's only in Year 1. I'm like "No you can't read this, it's too hard." Well pardon me if she read the entire 30 page book by herself. Jeezus, where have I been? Thanks Grandma. The other two however are lazy baboons, and only when wielding the salu lima do they get off their arses and do some work. G says "Ok okaaay I'll do my writing just don't fasi me ok? Just don't." Tino is reading "Are you there God, it's me Margaret" by Judy Blume. Was one of my all time faves 20 years ago when I was 6 lol. She's loving it too. In the world of mathematics which is very important to me because (1) they are all going to be doctors (2) my maths always sucked and I still use my fingers to add stuff (3) kids in Arts were always considered the less intelligent ones and coming from an Arts background I completely agree. SO. Mental note to work on their Maths...or hire a tutor or we'll all be counting on our fingers for the rest of our lives. 

I've been working on my 5 year plan. Yeah. Still working on it. My motto is "One day at a time, sweet Jesus." I do however want to complete the following over the next 5 years (carried forward from the last 5 years shuddup): take the girls on a long overdue holiday even if it's to Savaii, as long as it's more than 5 metres from the house, start (and finish) my law degree just to have LLB at the end of my name, have two more kids hopefully a boy in there somewhere and these 3 are old enough to babysit thank you, write the bloody book I've been toying with in my head even if it kills me (Lani and Sieni inspire me and incite envy in me - and jealousy is a great motivation ha), build my house - stuff the "dream house", just any bloody house with 4 walls will do me just fine, just please i need a safe haven, expand the baking business - there's certainly money in it and eventually I want to build a complex in front of the house at Siusega with a bakery, juice bar and noodle box. Just ideas and with my lottery winnings I will make it happen yessir. 

Ok still on the kids, I have decided to move them next year to St Marys. This whole idea of private schools providing the best education is rubbish. I see nothing come out of Tino's current schooling. Elita's however is pretty amazing. I thought perhaps move all 3 to Peace Chapel next year, but money talks and sugar daddies are hard to come by and the real daddy remains useless. 

Enough talk for today, it's only Tuesday laa leai gi kala e faia kaeao. 

2 comments:

Fotuosamoa said...

Magaia ae plans suga, ia, Sue vave se sugar daddy e financeiga ga mau mea. Goood lark(:

Siusega said...

O la ua maua le sugar daddy but belongs to someone else juhu!