Sunday 3 August 2014

Daily post fail already

Well that was a fail wasn't it. Haha! Never make promises on a Friday...shuddup Goddess.

My excuse.

I was the victim of a kidnapping by 3 children, god knows who owns them (well half of them anyway haha juhu). I was made to stay home and make banana smoothies. I had to google the recipe. What? That's what maccas is there for. And then watch Pirate Fairy three times straight, before the cash power finished and we spent the rest of the afternoon vigorously fanning ourselves because it was so bloody hot, the electric fan not working OBVIOUSLY and I was waiting for someone to pick up their cake (melting in the fast defrosting fridge) so I could use the money to buy cash power.

On Sunday I was victim yet again. Of povi masima, faiai fe'e, and fried chicken. Need I say more? I needed a 5 hour nap just to recover from that one.

Is that a valid enough excuse? Lol.

2 comments:

Tia said...

Daily posts starts 1 Jan keo. New year project ;) Plenty of time to get kidnapped, make smoothies and wait for cash power.

Aoooooooo looney tunes! Lol.

Anonymous said...

Too busy to blog because you were living? Best reason lol.

*Melissa.