Thursday 31 July 2014

Once a day it is

So I promised the Inconsistent Blogger that I too would write a blog a day. Good luck, that means half of it will be rubbish, cos I only get spurts of intelligent writing like once a week, if that.

It's Fridayyyy. Here's what's going down baby.

Get sloshed at fiesta, crawl to Sheeshas for more sloshing, and end a fabulous night wiping down the club x floor with my skirt, before speeding to maccas to eat 2 big macs and feeling immensely sorry for myself and my purse the following morning....is not what is going to happen. Unfortunately.

I'm looking for a flat. My budget is $500 - $700 a month. I'm not fussy, obviously given my budget. As long as it has walls and a roof.

Oooh I got a facial done today. My face is still reeling from being raped.

Ok would love to write more but it's 5pm and I need to rush home for no particular reason.

3 comments:

Tia said...

Lol. Goooooo crazy! :) I miss fiesta. And sheesha. And Club X.

Fotuosamoa said...

and she's back with her usual promises of updates and then pisses off and lives in up.

Anonymous said...

With a Little One, looks like this is going to be my new hangout on Friday nights lol. Great blog Nyds :-) *Melissa.