Monday 21 July 2014

Tuesday thoughts for the recycle bin

So over the bullshit. This place is rife with it. Stop smiling in my face while your knife is stuck in my back.

A former work colleague of mine died yesterday. Very sad. She was only in her early 40s. What a fragile hold we have over our mortality. And the domino effect it has on your family. I can't imagine what my kids would do if something happened to me. Nobody to yell at them, poor things. 

Last minute. Work. Requests for money. Ads for tomorrow's paper. Calls that cash power is finished. Milk has run out. Kefs. 

I quit drinking last year. By God I don't know how I survived but I am dying for a farking drink. 

Separation in progress. Not much difference from married life because he was never home anyway. Kids are ok, that's the main thing. 

Still baking a bit. I think my creative streak has hit a curveball though. I've had two complaints in the last month. Fark me. Quality taking a dive because I just find no joy in it except getting paid for it. No good.

Yeah that's it. Wax on, wax off. 

4 comments:

Tia said...

Sorry to hear about the separation keo :( that can't be easy. At least kids are ok.

Love you xo

Fotu said...

Wow, you actually did it! I'm sorry, it must suck to go through it (especially the kids) but I'm happy for you, for doing what makes you happy!

Siusega said...

Thanks. Yes, I am happy :):) Sure lava for a limited time only foi lol.

kuaback said...

I'm sorry to hear Nyds, but I'm glad kids are ok and you're happy xo