Monday 14 July 2014

Writing vs job

Gosh so many controversial issues I want to write about. But I work for a bloody newspaper now, so if my colleagues or boss (God forbid) happen across my blog, it won't be pretty. OR they might promote me to editor. Ha. So I'll stick to bland topics like world peace, and government corruption (which my newspaper is all for), and horoscopes and oh my kids how can I forget them, the bane of my existence. Pretty limited, but once I've befriended bribed all my work mates, then I can start being the real me and writing whatever the hell I want lol.

But can I just say that I love my job. It's my dream job seriously. Wait. I said that about my last job and look how that panned out. Bleh. Ok let's give it 3 months. In the meantime, I should get back to work aye.  

2 comments:

Tia said...

I found you!!! Geez woman stop moving blogs! I had like 3 of yours on my list...need to clean my blog list...now that I have time, you know? Lol. Good to "see" you again :)

And who cares about your job? Do YOU, booboo! Lol.

Siusega said...

Yup I am here to stay. My boss said pule a au. Ae oo kaeao faapea mai ok kapega lau kesi haha.