Monday 14 July 2014

Kids say the damndest things

Ok my first kid post. Some memorable comments from the mouths of babes.

"Do you have enough money to buy me a milkshake or is it too expensive? Bet you didn't know I know the word expensive, ah Mummy?" - 5 year old

"I know you have a boyfriend, I don't know why you bother trying to hide it when I hear you giggling away on the phone in the room. And in the dark!" - 8 year old (don't know what she's on about, and hey, who's the adult here anyway)

"Grandma when you die, I get the TV ok?" - 5 year old
"Yeah well when she dies, I get the remote, so good luck trying to turn on the TV" (evil laugh) - 8 year old

"I don't want to go to school anymore. The teacher always eats my lunch" - 4 year old

"Grandma can you read me a book? Mummy won't read to me cos she's busy getting ready to go out. AGAIN." - 5 year old

"Mummy can you PLEASE pay my school fee? It's 5 weeks overdue." - 8 year old.

"My mummy works to get money to feed us and buy all the things we need. My daddy works to go to JP's bar." - 8 year old.

1 comment:

kuaback said...

Lol the girls are too cute co