Tuesday 29 July 2014

Shit day

I am having a shit day.

I feel ugly. And fat. I know, that's like every day but today is ten times worse. My eyebrows haven't seen a tweezer or wax strip for months. My hair is almost completely grey. Pores the size of small craters. Jesus I just described Ekuale. With a dress on, and slightly less smell of urine.

I feel unloved. And lonely. Well. Most ugly fat people do, don't they.

My legs are aching. Whose bright idea was it to walk on the seawall yesterday anyway.

I had lamb chops and mash for lunch. Swimming in oil and the promise of a clogged artery.

I've almost finished watching first season of Black List, which I lurve. Is there life after that, I don't know and scared to find out.

My co worker is annoying me. Ain't nobody got time for dramas and subservience.

It's Wednesday and my social calendar is empty. I'm only 25, this can't be happening.

Please God give me a better day tomorrow and a voucher to Misiluki day spa to keukeu the no nice.

4 comments:

Tia said...

Shuddup! You are NOT ugly. Fat maybe, but not ugly. Lol. Hey, me too! But we are still PRIDIFUL ;) BHAHAHAHA.

Have a better day today luv x

Sina Tupou said...

Ekuale. Hahahahahaha. So does that mean you've taken to punching random strangers too? Well, if it will make you feel better, then I say go for it :)

PS. I just Googled "fat and ugly", and no, you definitely don't make the cut.

Siusega said...

Hahaha you two are biased. My kids also insist I'm not ugly...only because I said they look exactly like me haha.

Tia said...

No we're not biased. If you were ugly we'd say it to your face. LOL.

Love you! :P