Thursday 24 July 2014

The losing battle

I need to lose weight. Story of my life. Tired of crash diets, there's gotta be a better way. I need some abs and a tight ass. Dear God that's all I ask for. Pretty please.

The obstacles:

Gyms. I. HATE. GYMS. Gyms are for the brave. And the skinny. And the rich. Cos let's face it. The people who go to gyms are skinny, decked up in jewellery and nike gear. I have never seen another person like me at the gym. You know, smoking hot and all. Ok, the unco one in a baggy tshirt and coin save tights.

Takeaway dinners. I can't give it up. I owe it to Chickalicious to keep them in business...by continuing to buy 4 piece dinner packs.

Fanta. I love you. We will never part.

Work. It's too close to Farmer Joe, Burger Bills, Nellas and Fias bbq. Shet, I'm surrounded and helpless.

Friends. Always shouting me lunch. Sigh. Why guys? Why do you do this to me?

Ok losing weight. Never gonna happen. Moving on....

5 comments:

Tia said...

Lol. I feel ya. I blame NZ winters and Wendy's down the road. Oh and Burger King. And McDs. And Pizzahut. Lol. What weight loss? (Fatty for life)

Siusega said...

Haha did you leave any fast food joints out of your list? The laus going hard out at the gym fark and I just wanna have an operation and lose 30kgs in 1hour lol good laaaak.

Tia said...

Me too! Lol. A'o se lipo foi! Bwhahaha! Eeeee...I want a Seafood Gourmet Works Burger with a side of fries and maybe a cheese burger for a snack. Lol. I miss poke from Amanaki :(

QueenB said...

I was beginning to wonder where on earth you had gone with your blogging, my God I missed you! Hahaha Super glad you are blogging again, just read all your posts and yup, you're still a nut ;) Need to seriously track you down next time I'm on island and driving through Siusega, for the sole purpose of exchanging psycho stories haha

Siusega said...

Haha hi B, how LONG has it been lol yes PLEASE find me next time you're in town, and feel the need to take me out to eat or something hehe. Yes Im baaackkk :)