Sunday 20 July 2014

Getting that urge for a baby again

Friends are getting pregnant. I'm jealous. I never thought I'd see the day when I would say "I really want to have another baby." Seriously. Why would I even? I already have 3 kids who drive me up the wall every farking day, do I really need to add to the chaos? Not to mention the expense, these bloody kids can sure pack it away, plus school fees and the amount of toilet paper they go through ha!

So now the youngest devil is 4 years old. She's such a big baby, still drags her speech, pretends she can't write her numbers, gives big smiles and bear hugs to get away with murder, and likes to sleep on my lap. Of late, I've felt a maternal pang, and I suddenly yearn for another baby.

Yes I am running solo, but there is no lack of donors in town, let me just put that out there lmao.

I got pregnant three months ago. I was sick as a dog from day 1. Combined with being at home, broke and depressed. Two months later, I had a miscarriage. Just one of those things I guess, just woke up one night and blood everywhere. Needless to say, I became more depressed and felt more sorry for myself than ever. Luckily I got a job a week later and it has helped me to get over myself. On the bright side at least we know I'm still fertile :)

So yeah. Still wanting another baby. All in good time I suppose.

2 comments:

Sina Tupou said...

Awww, that's heartbreaking shizz :(

But as you say, you are still young (*cough*) and fertile, so in good time a keen farmer will come a-scattering his seed in your vege patch so to speak. Lol.

xx

kuaback said...

Kalofa e, xo on the bright side, you're still fertile