Tuesday 9 September 2014

Pageant bleh

Can we just get over the new Miss Samoa and move on with our lives and stop farking posting every 5 minutes about it? I swear on pageant night every single meaola aikae on my friends list was updating every second. Every effing second. Thank you bluesky for live streaming it, I now had my relatives in Reykjavik putting in their two cents. So Miss Samoa NZ won. Yay. Hooray for NZ and the treaty of friendship and white Samoans who can't speak Samoan. Koe update mai loa se purido ga vaavaai laia iai. And if your sister didn't place, we know you love her. We know. We understand you have to tell her every 5 minutes cos she must be cut up that she hand painted her turtle costume for n.o.t.h.i.ng. Just text her for fark's sake. Call her. Viber. Whatever. Soooo proud of you #teamfuki.

And this is why I prefer to stay anonymous. Lelava vili mai se uffer fia misa mai. Ain't nobody got time, o lea e kau vaai poo lava se entitle ile NPF.

And for the record, which doesn't matter cos nobody reads my blog, I thought Dwayne looked pretty hot as MC. So all the suspender bashing I did on FB, Dwayne I'm sorry. Blame the belvedere. And Ora's shoulders which blocked us from really seeing the tv screen properly. And Riri's colouring that darkened the room. Ok bye.

5 comments:

kuaback said...

ga la, pau a ga o le mea magaia i lega po o suspenders a Dwayne.bhahahaha

Tia said...

LMFAO! Se Gikia aikalo ia oe se! LOL. Can't stop laughing @ "hand painted her turtle costume #teamfuki"

Se keste ia se. Lol.

As for Dwayne's outfit. Aga alive mai Joan Rivers ua fai se comment. Ae leaga ua fia fashion police uma kanak on whatsapp that night. (But seriously...lol). You're still the pomu Dwaynery! ;P

Thank you Bluesky for the live feed. For us overseas judges. Ha! Congrats to whoever won. As for the rest, sa'o ai Elsa...Let It FARKEN Go.

This is your name, gooooooooood laaaaaaaak!

Orange Nails said...

lmfao treaty of friendship. EH.

Fotu said...

All for N.O.T.H.I.N.G hahaha

Aikae ia. O oe lava o le desperate housebitch of Samoa. Lol.

NetsG said...

bwahahaha and that's the only commentary I needed for the pageant. LMAO @ #teamfuki