Tuesday 2 September 2014

Sick and tired

I think I'm sick. Had diarrhoea for the past 3 days. I blame the fish and chips I bought from the nearby store. I thought "mmm what nice fish melts in my mouth" not realising it was bad. Kae. Like I know anything about fish. So all Saturday evening, Sunday and yesterday, I've been wasting toilet paper and carrying extra baby wipes and clorox and all sorts of antiseptic in case I shit myself whilst trying to get a selfie with Ban Ki Moon.

The upside. I'm losing weight baby. Yayer. Who needs zumba, have some salmonella, works every time all the time lol.

But wait that's not all. Diarrhoea has stopped but still getting feverish spells. Ehhh aisea ea. I have things to do (candy crush) and places to go (the bedroom. alone. boohoo).

Or maybe I'm just sick of SIDS. And selfies. And different elei puletas every day. Ok jealous post over. Next post will be on the real issues SIDS is tackling like global aid, improving food security (wtf) and ocean acidification. And shet like that. Lol.

2 comments:

Tia said...

I was just about to write about how jealous I was of all you buggers there for SIDS. Koe kuu mai la laka kala. Lol. I just want to come home and ka'a. True story a ga!
Kele le au fai selfies ma la'u uncle o Ban Ki Moon sole. Goooooooood laaaaaaaaak!

Orange Nails said...

Just came across your blog and after perusing it (aka being faikakala) I found it hilarious! :D so hi :) lmao

and ugh, living in Wellington - the SIDS envy is so strong. But I feel a little not knowing too much about the social/political/economical issues discussed... woops...